22784 US HWY 6, Keystone, CO
An attractive 72 unit condominium complex located across the Snake River from the Keystone Mountain House Base Area.
Two elevators along with two stairwells provide access to units with the west side units accessible through interior carpeted hallways and the east side units accessible by exterior hallways. Each unit has an assigned “ski locker”.
A parking garage provides secure parking for Owners and Guests; a few exterior “overflow” parking spots exist to include dedicated handicap spots. One exterior dumpster enclosure exists for all owner/ guest trash. A central boiler system provides heat and hot water to units and an in ground snow melt system exists at the entry to the parking garage.
The building is protected by a fire alarm and sprinkler system. Interior common amenities include a comfortable entry lobby “Great Room” area with TV and men’s and women’s bathrooms.
The Association provides TV and Internet service to all of the units. Exterior grounds consist of manicured lawn and landscaped flower beds and there are two outdoor hot tubs as well as a decked grilling area.
ATTENTION: IF YOU ARE PURCHASING OR SELLING A UNIT, NOTIFY KATIE KUHN AT SRG TO SET UP THE SMART LOCK ACCOUNT TRANSFER.
Minutes - Board
- TFL BOD Meeting Minutes 1-25-13
- TFL BOD Meeting Minutes 5-23-13
- TFL BOD Meeting Minutes 7-17-13
- TFL BOD Meeting Minutes 12-13-14
- TFL 5-22-15 Board meeting minutes
- TFL 7-14-15 Board meeting minutes
- TFL 2-19-16 Board Meeting Minutes
- TFL 5-20-16 Board Meeting Minutes
- TFL 8-5-16 Board Meeting Minutes
- TFL 11-3-16 Board meeting minutes
- TFL 2-17-17 Board meeting minutes
- TFL 5-23-17 Board meeting minutes
- TFL 7-26-17 Board meeting minutes
- TFL11-17-17 Board meeting minutes
- TFL 2-1-18 Board meeting minutes
- TFL – 5-25-18 Board Minutes
- TFL 8-10-18 Board meeting minutes
- TFL 11-13-18 Board Minutes
- TFL 1-31-19 Board Minutes
- TFL 5-10-19 Board Minutes
- TFL 8-2-19 Board Minutes
Minutes - Annual
- 2001.09.15 Annual
- 2002.09.14 Annual
- 2003.09.13 Annual
- 2004.09.11 Annual
- 2005.09.10 Annual
- 2006.09.09 Annual
- 2007.09.08 Annual
- 2008.07.13 Annual
- 2009.09.12 Annual
- 2010.09.11 Annual
- 2011.09.10 Annual
- 2012.09.08 Annual
- 2013.09.21 Annual
- 2014.09.13 Annual
- TFL 2015 Annual
- TFL 2016 Annual
- TFL 2017 Annual
- TFL 2018 Annual
TFL 2019 Annual
Policies & Procedures
All meetings are at 3pm located in the Tenderfoot Great Room unless noted otherwise.
The 2020 Tenderfoot Meeting and Event Schedule:
– May 15th – 2pm walk through
– August 10th – Budget Prep at SRG
– August 14th – 2:00pm
– November 13th
– December 4th – Christmas Party
The 2020 Annual Meeting will be September 12, 2020, at 9:30 am. Due to current gathering size restrictions this meeting will be conducted via Zoom videoconference.