Creek at Frisco
Streamside Lane, Frisco, CO
The Creek at Frisco is the “Master Association” managing Streamside Lane, the road leading into the Lodge at Riverbend in Frisco.
- Creek at Frisco Architectural Guidelines
- Creek Insurance Claims and Deductible Resolution
- Creek Records Inspection Policy
- Creek Reserve Study and Funding Policy
- Creek Adoption and Amendment Policy
- Creek Collection Policy
- Creek Conduct at Meetings Policy
- Creek Conflict of Interest Policy
- Creek Covenant and Rule Enforcement Policy
- Creek Dispute Resolution Policy
Minutes - Annual Meetings
- CF 2020 Annual Meeting Minutes-draft
- The Creek at Frisco 8-8-2020 Meeting BOD Meeting
- Creek Board Meeting Minutes 8-8-20-post annual meeting
- CF 2019 Annual Meeting Minutes
- CF 2018 Annual Meeting Mintues
- CF 2017 Annual Meeting Minutes
- CF 2016 Annual Meeting Minutes
- CF 2015 Annual Meeting Minutes
- CF 2014 Annual Meeting Minutes
- CF 2013 Annual Meeting Minutes
- CF 2012 Annual Meeting Minutes
- CF 2011 Annual Meeting Minutes
- CF 2010 Annual Meeting Minutes
The Board of Directors will meet on Friday, November 13, 2020 at 11:00 am via Zoom to adopt the Policies.
The board of directors will meet on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 9:00 am via Zoom.
The Creek at Frisco Annual Meeting will be held on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 9:00 am via Zoom.